Saturday, March 12, 2011

A card for a injured friend and a booboo that I fixed.

This is a card I made for a friend that belongs to our motorcycle chapter he was hit by a car 4 weeks ago today and is now home from the hospital. Hes gonna have major healing for the next 6 months and maybe more surgery so we wanted to let him know that everyone was thinking about him. We all signed and stopped by his house today to spend a little time with him.


This is the inside of the card, ran out of time to decorate inside but with all the signatures its okay
All the paper was printed and cut with the Imagine I got a little to much glue on the toe and when I tried to wipe it off it smugged. It all worked out it just looked like the tennis shoe had made a mark on the floor.
I messed up on the first tennis shoe but I didn't want to waste it so I covered it up with some ribbon my grand kids will think its cool on their photo pages.

So what did everyone else do today?
Thanks for stopping by
Smiles Mindy

4 comments:

  1. Cute card. I'm new to blogging as well. Please stop by and visit me at
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card--sorry for your friend's accident!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card for your friend! TFS :)

    http://www.dilsaverdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, really great colors. TFS
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete