Saturday, March 12, 2011

What a beautiful day here in AZ

Well, Febuary ended on a busy note and it looks like March is gonna be just as busy. Weather here in Arizona is beautiful so we have been out on the motorcycle enjoying the sun shine now you dont have to be all bundled up.
I wanted to share a poster I made with my cricut, I work for a school district and we have a swap meet at one of our high schools to raise funds to have a employee picnic every spring. My husband and I ran one of the food carts and I wanted to doll up the menu that they had made. I did have to get a little creative. The chocolate chip cookies are the center of sunflowers and the cinnomon bun is two ovals and a flourish for the icing. for the cup of hot chocolate I cut the handle and the fancy stuff off a real fancy cut and the others were just straight forward cuts. They forgot to put the water on the menu so I just cut it with the varsity font from the cricut lite. We made over $200.00 on our cart I just know it was because of the fancy menu (winkwink)
Thanks for stopping by Im gonna try to drag everything out and do some cricuting today. We already enjoyed a nice ride this morning and a big breakfast so Im ready.
                                                                                                                       Smiles Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment